Saturday, October 11, 2014

A book on sacred love and twin souls

A book on sacred love and twin souls





In this age of online and cellphone relationships -`true love' is an alien concept for most. Fashion designer Poonaam Uppal's book, A Passionaate Gospel of True Love, aims to guide everyone about this idea and conveys the message of twin souls. In a candid chat she tells us more about her book...

What is your book about?

It is an esoteric `true love' story abou how in this jet age, two modern human beings discovered sacred love. It is abou their progress from human to divine.You are not a writer by profession, how

You are not a writer by profession, how long did it take to complete this over thousand pager book?

It was a long and difficult journey and took me around nine years to complete this `Bible of True Love'. I did approach some editors abroad for help but that did not work out as I wanted to maintain the authenticity of the essence of what I wanted to convey . The subject was a sensitive one and the message was from a divine order. I followed Ma Durga's command and edited the book myself.

You are a fashion designer. What inspired you to write this book?

The inspiration for this book came to me in April 2002, when I had the vision of Ma Kali merging in me and killing my errant and extremely heightened sexual desires -all that is mentioned in my book.

What is the message that you are trying to convey through this book?

The main message is that there should be no pre-marital sex. I also explain about twin souls and how true lovers are destined to meet. But that does not mean that sex is a forbidden fruit -sex must be waited for, longed for, artfully prepared and lingered for and reached as a pursuit of salvation. Sex must come after the stage of True Love has been crossed.Before that, this fruit is forbidden, but not after. When the act of sex involves true lovers, sex becomes the most sacred act.

Follow Poonaam Uppal on facebook and on Twitter @LoveDivaPoonaam

No comments:

Post a Comment